He had his first experience as a musical director in 1999 in the city of San Cristobal, when “El Sistema” offers him the chance to conduct a Children´s Symphony Orchestra. Ever since, he has participated in lessons, trainings, and orchestral direction courses taught by the teachers: Sergio Bernal, Giancarlo Guerrero, Cesar Ivan Lara, Gustavo Dudamel, Sung Kwak, Eduardo Marturet, Ruben Cova, among others, on multiple occasions supported by the advice of the creator of "El Sistema", the Maestro Jose Antonio Abreu. Years later, (from 2003 to 2005), he performed as a musical director of the “Luis Gilberto Mendoza” Youth Orchestra and the Youth Brass Ensemble of the Tachira State. He has been a guest director of the following groups:
- Simón Bolívar Symphony Orchestra of Venezuela
- Teresa Carreño Symphony Orchestra of Venezuela
- Children's National Symphony Orchestra of Venezuela (2010)
- Francisco de Miranda Symphony Orchestra
- Táchira State Symphony Orchestra (VEN)
- Aragua State Symphony Orchestra (VEN)
- Merida State Symphony Orchestra (VEN)
- Guarico State Symphony Orchestra (VEN)
- Sucre State Symphony Orchestra (VEN)
- Carabobo State Youth Symphony Orchestra (VEN)
- Zulia State Youth Symphony Orchestra (VEN)
- Aragua State Youth Symphony Orchestra (VEN)
- Bolivar State Youth Symphony Orchestra (VEN)
- Chacao Youth Symphony Orchestra (VEN)
- Barinas State Youth Symphony Orchestra (VEN)
- Portuguesa State Youth Symphony Orchestra (VEN)
- Lara State Youth Symphony Orchestra (VEN)
- Tachira State Youth Symphony Orchestra (VEN)
- Guarico State Youth Symphony Orchestra (VEN)
- Youth Symphony Orchestra of the National Conservatory of Music (ECU)
-Loja State Symphony Orchestra (ECU)
In March, 2009, he is invited to conduct the Caldas Symphony Orchestra in Manizales, Colombia, within the framework of the Third International Horn Festival. Months later, in that same year, he participates as a director in the creation of the brass ensemble of the “Teresa Carreño” Youth Symphony Orchestra of Venezuela, performing in important events like the Second Spain-Venezuela Festival of the Arts, in which they shared the stage with the young members of the Spanish National Youth Orchestra (Jonde.)
A year later, in the month of July, he directs the debut of the Brass Ensemble of the Regional Symphony Youth Orchestra of the Guarico State. In May 2011, he is appointed to direct the Symphony Youth Orchestra of the “Alfredo de Saint Malo” Festival in Panama City. The following are some of the soloists he has had the opportunity to conduct:
- Francisco "Pacho" Flores, Trumpet / Deutsche Grammophon Artist.
- Alejandro Carreño, Concertmaster - Simón Bolívar Symphony Orchestra of Venezuela (SBSOV).
- Daniel Graterol, Principal Horn, SBSOV.
- Katherine Rivas, Principal Flute, SBSOV.
- GaudySanchez, Trumpet SBSOV.
- Angélica Olivo, Violín - Venezuela.
- TadashiMaeda, Violín - Japan.
- William Molina, Cello - Venezuela.
- Bebo Shiu, Bass - USA.
In December 2013, he participates in the Cadaques Orchestra International Conducting Competition in Spain, obtaining honorable critics regarding his participation. In 2014, he becomes Associate Director of the Symphony Orchestra of the Guarico State, with which he performs an outstanding musical and pedagogical work in the high-level repertoire assembly, for example, Gustav Mahler Symphony No, 3. On November 20, 2014, he conducts the concert offered by the "Teresa Carreño" Symphony Youth Orchestra of Venezuela for the celebration of the 25th Anniversary of the Convention on the Rights of the Child by UNICEF held in the Simon Bolivar Hall of the Social Action for Music Center in Caracas, and which was broadcasted live worldwide via Internet by this international organism.
During the past year 2015, he successfully served as associate director of the National Symphony Orchestra of Ecuador (OSNE), a group with which he performs 30 presentations in different musical genres, from symphonic works of universal authors with important national and international soloists, as well as popular genres of Ecuador, among which outstand his concerts "Symphonic Rock" (with famous bands from this genre) and the concert for the "Fiestas de Quito.” The latter was attended by more than five thousand people.
This year, in the months of January and February, he is called by the Sucre National Theater of Ecuador to temporarily conduct the Quito City Mixed Chorus, performing a concert with Latin-American choral repertoire and also preparing it for its participation in the Jazz Festival and the 2016 and the Sacred Music Festival of Quito.