Born in San Cristobal, Venezuela in 1980, from humble beginnings, he takes his first steps in the musical world at the age of 9, representing the Escuela Basica “Bustamante” of the San Cristobal city as solo singer in various editions of the “Cantaclaro” festival. Later, in 1991, he enters the “Voces Blancas del Tachira” choral group under the direction of the teachers Zulay Mora and Alexander Carrillo. With this group, he participates in remarkable events such as the “II International Festival of Children’s Choirs” carried out in the city of Merida in 1991, and the “1st Choral Festival of the Tachira State”, and the “Festival Nacional de la Voz Infantil”. Likewise, in March 2006, he obtains first place in the final version of the “La Voz Liceista” Festival of the Colegio Dr. Jose Maria Vargas in the city of San Cristobal.
At the age of 16, he begins his musical education in the Youth Orchestra of Tachira Foundation, taking musical language, rhythmics, harmonics, and French horn studies with Professors Javier Reyes, Jose Cardenas, Javier Rosales, and Jhonny Maldonado respectively, additionally participating in several workshops and musical education courses with the following acknowledged teachers of the Venezuelan System of Orchestras:
- Antoine Duhamel (TRBN)
- Ulyses Ascanio (VLN. SBSOV)
- Gentil Ramírez (TRP. SBSOV)
- Jairo Hernández (TRP. SBSOV)
- Alfredo D’addona (TRP. SBSOV)
- Pedro Vázquez (TUB. SBSOV)
- Edgar Pronio (CLAR. SBSOV)
- Víctor Rojas (FLT. SBSOV)
- Héctor Barrios (BSN. SBSOV)
- Omar Ascanio (BSN. SBSOV)
- Leonardo Dean (BSN. SBSOV)
- Jesús Pérez (TUB)
As a member of the System of Orchestras, he has participated in master classes of chamber music taught by the following groups:
- Berlin Philharmonic Wind Quintet- Berlin Philharmonic String Quartet- “Spanish Brass” Luur Metalls
- “Sonus Brass” Quintet
- “Canadian Brass” Quintet
- “Simón Bolívar” Brass Quintet
- Manhattan School of Music
- New England Conservatory
Also, as a horn player member of the Venezuelan System of Orchestras, he has participated in major events, such as:
- Special Concert in WORLD EXPO HANNOVER 2000 in Germany (2000).
- Special Concert in the "PRINCIPE DE ASTURIAS" PRICE in Spain (2008).
- Special Concert in OLIMPICS GAMES LONDON 2012 in Stirling (2012).
- Special Concert in the "LATIN GRAMMY" PRICE in Las Vegas (2011).
- Special concert for the “School for the ear” TV program, Salzburg Festival (2012)
His artistic career has been focused on four main aspects: French horn player, Orchestral Conducting, Teacher of the Instrument and Composer, always aimed at supporting the formation of the new generations of instrumentalists, both in Venezuela and the different places where he has had the chance to collaborate in training sessions.